cReEpInG n' PeEpInG iNtO mY iMaGiNeErInG

me!

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Hello everyone n' WELCOME to my blog!
I will be your captain for this flight, so please take note that the door is to your left, window to your right, and puke bucket just above your heads! *smile*
so how r y'all enjoyin urselves?
enjoying the complimentary peanuts?

Well I guess I'll start from the top.
*looks down at you*
Hi, hello there! This is me on top - OF YOU - You like that bitch? that's what I thought. heh.

So since you're my bitch now, I should really let you be writing this for me while I dictate.
Geeze I had no idea a blog was so empowering and sexual. I'm surprised these things aren't banned yet.
~I just wanted to take a moment to say HOLLA to my baby gurl, I LOVE YOU baby n' I love your goodies!~
Now I know y'all are thinking, DAMN, no joinin' the mile high club with me on this flight. Well that's where you're wrong. I fully accept and encourage y'all to start gang bangin with each other on this flight! Please note to smile and spread towards the left and right aisles at chairs: 23, 47, 12, 24, and of course towards the cock pit. If you are in need of more lube, don't hesistate to ring the bell for assistance, one of our lovely hostesses - Danyelle, Angelica, Desiree, n' Bambilina - will be at your side in an instant. If you need a fluffer, that's not a problem either, as our hostesses are well trained and versatile.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go eat a bowl of stew.
I wish you all safe sex and I hope you all enjoy the ride.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home