cReEpInG n' PeEpInG iNtO mY iMaGiNeErInG

me!

Monday, November 08, 2004

So how the hell is everyone? I just made some wicked ass chicken and pasta to eat. yumyum. so here I am wasting time, before I finish doing my hw (that's HOT WOMEN in case you didn't know *wink*).

My first lovely hw is, "Essay" and let me tell you, she has me right bent over and totally fucked up the ass. *looks around* Not that I wouldn't like it any other way! heh. Then following her is, "Clinical Rubric" who's mission in life is to beat me into submission and push me onto my back and just spread me like a fish. haha no jokes now, pussies are NOT like fish! Only certain people that I know. lol

Anyone else have dogs who twitch when they sleep? it's pretty damn amusing. It's even funnier to go ARHGHHHAHAH right by their ear and have them shoot up in shock. haha naw, I don't do that, only by "accident" sometimes.

Enough lolly gagging* I must bid you all adieu and return to my all nighter session with my hw. mmm how I love my hw.

*lolly gagging: When a man inserts a lolly pop down your mouth to simulate deep throating, so much that you gag from it.

dirty sanchez anyone? :P
next time you see a girl with a moustache, clarify to see if she's
a) extremely hairy
b) dyke
c) tranny boi
d) a victim of a dirty sanchez

My vote is for d! Adios pukas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home