cReEpInG n' PeEpInG iNtO mY iMaGiNeErInG

me!

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Well, I thought of a new business idea so I can make money for when I move back to the Tdot.

I'm going to pimp asian gals online. but see, I have a strategy about this. hehe. *comes in close to talk* *eyes back and forth*
I'm going to pimp my friends who are asian so that I can say they're from lets say, china or hong kong or malaysia, and then just say they've just been shipped but really I don't have to pay a shipping fee. hehe but the customers do!

ya I know you all wanna learn from the muff~master, well step in line cuz first tha master has other things to attend to first.
oooh come in laddddddies!


lol

maybe I can trick my friends into treating them to bubble tea and then drug their drinks and viola, an instant asian gal. lol

ASIAN GALS FOR SALE - coming soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home